Hi, I'm Kristin Carcieri-MacRae!
I founded my award-winning organizing and efficiency business in 2012 with the goal of helping my clients live a lifestyle that saves them time, money, decreases their stress levels and allows them to lead more efficient and productive lives.
Giving over 170 presentations and serving over 650 clients, I truly enjoy what I do!
I'm able to see the potential in any space or project and have the eagerness and enthusiasm to roll up my sleeves and get it done efficiently and effectively - wasting no time. I work with my clients one-on-one and do not have a team of people, so your project will be personally handled my me.
I've worked with clients in their homes from ages 8-92 and worked with businesses from solopreneurs, entrepreneurs to large companies and corporate offices.
As a former dancer for 30 years (I just started taking tap classes again!) and a former certified personal trainer, I also enjoy helping businesses in the health and wellness industry.
My husband, Dave, and I and our Shih Tzu - Gigi, are originally from Rhode Island and moved to Georgia in 2019. In 2022, we packed up and moved to our forever home in beautiful Bonita Springs, Florida!
In a nutshell, most would say I am a fast-talking, energetic, no nonsense, no BS kind of a gal (a Gemini and 98% Italian). I'm a naturally curly-haired gal embracing my curls in Florida!!
In my spare time, I love taking outdoor walks, choreographing tap routines for fun, working out, dining out with Dave and loving Gigi.
I look forward to helping you get motivated, organized, and energized!
For more about me - click here to view my LinkedIn profile.
My book, Living an Organized Energized Life! is now available on Amazon!
Click here for 10 things you should know before you hire me!
- I write a bi-monthly column, Organized Energized Living! for the Coastal Breeze News.
- Awarded the 2016 Entrepreneurial Women to Watch by Rhode Island Small Business Journal
- Awarded Constant Contact's All-Star Award 4 consecutive years for high-engagement newsletters
- Wrote a weekly column for GoLocalProv for 6 years
- Appeared weekly on GoLocalProv LIVE for 2 years
- Quoted in Success & Entrepreneur Magazines
- Wrote articles for various Rhode Island and National publications
- Developed, designed a hand-made, one-of-a-kind weekly planner and sold out of them in 2017, 2018, 2019. (I've brought them back for 2024 and beyond!)
- Hosted Talk Stream Radio - Organize, Energize Podcast in 2016 (before podcasts were popular)
- Created an Organizing Basics CD that was sold in Whole Foods (when CD's were popular)
- Click here for my article in Florida Weekly (posted 1.19.23)
connect with me on social media
**Kristin owned and operated Organizing In RI, LLC from 2012-2018. She is no longer affiliated with organizinginri.com. You may find that Kristin's articles and information are linked to organizinginri.com. The website is under new ownership.
"I hired Kristin as my business and personal organizer over 5 years ago and continue to call on her for her services for business organization and growth. Kristin is a miracle worker when it comes to taking an organizational challenge and simplifying it and breaking it down into simple, actionable steps. I highly recommend Kristin if you are starting a business or growing your business. I wouldn't be where I am today without her vision and insight."
Wendy Leonard, MS, RDN, LDN
RI Nutrition Therapy
"I recently relocated from the mid-west and I found my new space to be smaller and has significantly less storage/closet space. I found myself very overwhelmed and was not sure where to start so I hired Kristin and that was by far the best investment I ever made! She was very helpful and caring. I wouldn't have been able to do it without her."
"Working with Kristin has been such a pleasure! Can't believe how much we got done in the few times she came here...kitchen cabinets, drawers, and the food closet, which was really in need of an overhaul. She gets in there and works really hard alongside me and has good ideas of how things should be arranged. I would definitely recommend calling Kristin to anyone who is in need of getting things organized anywhere in their home. I will definitely be calling again! Thanks Kristin for helping to get me organized and motivated! ;)"